Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, June 11, 2012

Michelle Pfeiffer Latest Smart Beauty to Go Veg



Add Elvira Hancock to the growing list of celebs going Veg. Inspired by Bill Clinton's vocal avocation of his own Vegan diet, Michelle Pfeiffer read up on the research and was convinced that a vegan lifestyle was a healthy and smart choice for her


 "I just felt like...there was science behind it," she says. "And, you know, it was sort of irrefutable. ... I couldn't not listen to it."

And with the stats proving more and more that a meat and dairy based diet contributes to the onslaught of heart disease and diabetes taking over, choosing to go Veg and Vegan is one of the smartest, most beautiful choices one can make. Don't believe me? Just ask Catwoman


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!