Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, July 6, 2012

Doin' it: Matthew Williamson, Poppy Delevingne and Eugenia Silva Cover ELLE Mexico

Could you imagine this cover on an American fashion magazine? Three fully entrenched style personalities with nary a movie, rumored sex tape or publicity grabbing divorce to promote? 






Why it's as if ELLE Mexico wants to concentrate on people who actually influence fashion or something. 


And what a stunning piece. I love seeing Matthew surrounded by his muses in such a sultry and fashionable Summer cover (and as anyone braving this Summer in the City marathon right now can attest that's a beyond difficult look to master!) 


Kudos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!