Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Face it: These Eclairs Have a Better Life than You



Fauchon, the venerated French cookie line is giving me my dose of annual "why don't we Americans have the month of August off" envy with their Summer campaign



I mean why am I not sunning and coordinating like this apricot number?



Or being sprinkled with silver leaf like this strawberry-lime lovely about to take a quick dip? 





Instead of writing about ill fitting sweaters, I could be sliding up to the bar as cool as a cucumber ---urr,  Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean. 



-sigh- I guess this is how the cookie crumbles...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!