Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's Summer; 'Settle Down' with No Doubt

Gwen Stefani and crew are back with their first new album in 11 years but its sound looks even further back to their ska and reggae influences           


         
            


Not as much of that new wave gloss as 'Return of Saturn' and 'Rock Steady' and Gwen has definitely toned down the over the top costuming of her solo career retiring to her tanks and bad pants combo from the 2000's


Although the Love Angel Music Baby Asian ladies make cameos






As does a  L'oreal lip gloss cameo to remind us of the lady's post front-woman career





All in all, I personally prefer the sparkle and shine of late ND / solo Gwen, but I can't deny the ear worm this jam has already crafted in me noggin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!