Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Somebody Snatched up Tickets to See Polly Mellen Speak



Legendary editor Polly Mellen is giving a lecture with Fern Mallis at the 92Y in December and I cannot think of a better birthday present to myself.

Known for being an editor at Harper's Bazaar (back when it was good and not being run into the ground), American Vogue (under her mentor Diana Vreeland) and Allure, she was an early advocate of both Isaac Mizrahi and Todd Oldham.

And she's a real spitfire.

Can't wait. More tickets available: http://www.92y.org/Uptown/Event/Polly-Mellen.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!