Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, August 24, 2012

VOGUE-sicles!





The September issues are out in full effect but until I get my hands on the Lady Gaga American Vogue, I casually poured through the August issue with Marion Cotillard. 

Buried deep what should I unearth but recipes! In VOGUE! How dare they! 





Granted they were for popsicles, which seems like one of those Get Out of Jail Free items for models to consume, so I figured, when in Vogue? 




Of course I chose the Caipirinha which included a new fangled (for my whiteness) Brazilian rum, Cachaça, which despite Wikipedia informing me is pronounced "Ca-SHAH-sa", Ms GL and I had a hoot shouting "Ca-Shock-Ka!" during the whole boozy process




After muddling some lime, straining some sugar and making a mess, the results were Ca-shocking! 



                           
gif make    











Child, I'd never have had the VOGUE idea to make me own ice pops. 












Forget you Edy's





And here's to sneak attack public drinking! Heyyyyy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!