Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You Must be Out of Your Sweet Skull

I'm not one of those faux-punk fashion fags that thinks anything with skulls on it is instantly street cool. But I was struck dead in my tracks by this archaeological quality piece... made of chocolate!




But caution kids, this ain't for bulk distribution to trick or treaters, this quality Belgian chocolate cranium will cost ya!  





(Belgian chocolate life like skull from Cannibal Confections(!), $325 at Aha Life, http://www.ahalife.com/product/2251/chocolate-skull/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!