Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm Listening to This on the 'Daley'


Former Gorillaz vocalist and latest Northern Soul singer, Daley, has dropped his long awaited debut single and it's a blend of funk, soul and pop perfection.


           



Throwing Jessie J (and her killer stems, wowza!) up in their to coo and woo was a brillaint step in capturing a wider pop audience and, well I'm a sucker for a white boy in glasses with flava. 



That's right boy, give that Simply Red realness for the Twitter-atti! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!