Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last Nite's Party: Dionne Werewolf and Hall-oween & Oates



(Do you know the way to Union Hall?)



"I give a little scare to you" 

"Always something there right behind me"



Honey, these are the too much lyrics of the one and only Dionne Warwick / Burt Bacharach cover band, Dionne Werewolf


Miss MT and I got dressed up all ghoul like and went out for Halloween cover band mischief






You can hear me singing along (very poorly) in the background



And I love how they took all these 60's songs and spooky punned them out, child! 



Opening band, Hall-oween & Oates had a full crew and sax player and were bringing saxy back!



And I can go for that! Sure can do. 


Man, I can't wait for Halloween again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!