Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's a Gift: Vintage Balenciaga at The MET Poster at Housing Works




Housing Works is having a special Vintage blowout on their auction site just in time for holiday shopping




 
and child this little lovely would look divine in our bedroom between the antique bar mirror and the needlepoint galleon 








Cha cha on over to Shophousingworks.com and put this poster from the Diana Vreeland currated 1973 Balenciaga exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute in your cart. For me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!