Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Carven Men's Fall 2013

Dear co-workers, 


as I write my annual performance self-evaluation (ooh, fancy talk!) I am also perusing the Carven Fall 2013 menswear collection which Guillaume Henry (French for hot piece) says is inspired by "modern officewear"


Thus, one of my goals for 2013 is to incorporate the following into 'office appropriate'




The Watercooler Killer Snood





















The Xerox Blood Splatter Coat




And of course the Casual Friday Strangler Gloves 





All in a lumbering stance sure to get the attention of my superiors. Promotion! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!