Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Get It Get It: Kirna Zabete Tweed Shift on Bib + Tuck

It's cray cray cold out and while we'd all like to wrap up in blankets and boyfriends and forget the day, alas someone gotta pay the electric bill. So it's off to work. Trudge, trudge, trudge. 

But wouldn't it be great to have a new cute as a button tweed and faux leather shift under that wool wonder of coat? 






Plus how easy to play with when it's Spring and Old Man Winter stops torturing our bones? 



(*Photo courtesy of thechloeconspiracy.com)


Run over to my Bib + Tuck page and nab this NEW with Tags lil' vers beauty from the sold out Kirna Zabete for Target collection. 




Get it Get it: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!