Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pringle of Scotland Fall 2013

No lie, ever since I saw this Pringle of Scotland Yves Klein blue 'mac'on ELLE UK's Istagram, it's haunted my thoughts since 




That asymmetrical layered storm flap at the right, the concealed placket, the raised seaming and the buckle tab cropped cuffs are all giving me mod madness and this lil' number is crying for puddle jumpin', which might occur from time to time in old UK. 


The matchy-matchy accessory trend, however, needs to END! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!