Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Three Makes it a Trend: Mariacarla Boscono is Killin' it for Fall 2013

If I've never mentioned it before, I LOVE me some Mariacarla Boscono! Her chilly eyes and sharp cheekbones with that wash of raven hair... yes X three! 


And Fall 2013 had her at rare form 










Here's Mariacarla closing out Vionnet all Greek goddess at the disco draped 


























Watch Mariacarla cut quite the figure opening the Hermes show with a swatch of wool and a deadly stare 






























You can put Mariacarla in a shapeless sweater and bathing 
skull cap (?) and that B shines her light through it all




Aint nothin' you can't throw at Mariacarla and she make look sizzlin'! 

Go on now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!