Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Trot Around Town in Style This Spring



My friend owns a spectacular vintage brand, Omnia Vintage, where she sells sweet satchels and crossbody bags from the 70's and even cuter apparel for the Brooklyn gal in all of us. 

This horse and stripe skirt is the piece to gallop around town in come Spring 2013 




So trot on over to her Etsy shop and rein in this wild number. You'll find neigh better! 


Vintage horse and stripe skirt, size M/L, $35 at Omnia Vintage http://www.etsy.com/listing/126211733/horse-stripe-print-skirt-ml

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!