Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Whose Instagram Do You Follow?



In addition to the usual fashion fare (Barney's, Kirna Zabete, Colette, etc) and models / fashion folk (Coco Rocha, Steven Kolb, Kate Spade New York, etc) 





I also check in with Pantone for the freshest take in color, Peter Som for runway, recipes and relaxation 











And, of course, Rihanna. Because that B puts her whole life on Instagram blast. Seriously, does she not have a handler for that???







If you aren't already, you should follow ME






Instagram handle: macsmith1218   (Yeah i thought long and hard on that one)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!