Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

AG Jeans and Liberty of London Floral Print "The Collette" Chambray Shirt



The soft chambray look is here to stay and with the advent of Spring (FINALLY!) here, it's time to soften up to lightweight, breathable fabrics with florals and prints





So how excited am I that this structured number from the AG Jeans' lab with one of my personal faves, Liberty of London, is here?







Cuz I can make that camper shirt, convertible sleeve work, honey! 












And LOVE the button down chest pockets! Yes! 










Linky Link: http://www.agjeans.com/The_Collette__Chambray_Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!