Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Deep Tea Diver


My skin lately has been a bit wrecked from all the Winter, cocktails and coffee. I am determined to get my luster back with a high flood of water and tea. 

But tea? Tea isn't exactly as fun as making a cup of coffee at my office. We have a Keurig that has options and flavors like Southern Pecan. Tea can't compete with that. 

Until now. 



Now there's a happening little loose leaf tea infuser in the shape of a deep sea diver. What? 

Plus for some reason the Scooby Doo theme song plays every time I think of it























No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!