Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, June 7, 2013

Resort to This: Phillip Lim's Office-Friendly Resort Collection

"Who has the time to go on vacation anymore?" wondered Phillip Lim to Style.com at his Resort 2014 showing this week. 


Sure enough the collection had a nice mish-mash of lux laddies who languish on islands post New Years and the women who have to schlep back to the office
































Of course, keep in mind, I'm a full time fashion writer. These are the things ladies wear to work in my experience





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!