Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Comeback Week: Don't I Look Cute Todays!

More than any other posts on "It Can't All Be Dior", people get the freakout on for the selfies. Well you asked, I listened: more #OutfitOfTheDay pics coming 

Like this look from last Thursday nite's Kiehl's party 





(Man, I did NOT find my light. Luckily I stocked up on eye cream!) 
(Anchor print Joe Fresh shirt and Nancy Sinatra as my celeb officiant for my dream wedding, as seen on Racked.com



Or this Michael Bastian X Uniqlo retro style polo that's my new LinkedIn profile pic from last week too 




(OOh, LinkIn with me! ) 



Or this picnic in the park and dang it hot vintage polo and fave JCPenney jeans combo 








Be on the lookout for pics of me in vintage and fully eye-creamed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!