Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Doin' It: Last Night's Viral Fashion Relaunch Party
















I write for an online fashion magazine, Viral Fashion (in case ya' didn't know) and last night Mr Taurus put on our Summer best and attended the relaunch party (new fancy website: check it) at Soho gallery, Yellow Korner









(As the menswear editor, you know I had to kill it in a vintage Madonna "Who's That Girl?" concert t-shirt, suspenders, paper bag waist pants and my fave carpet bag
















(Mr Taurus was Summer fashion diva ready in his mesh jersey tank and cutoffs with a vintage luggage bag. Cutie.) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!