Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Reblog: "Poor Little Rich Girl" Barbara Hutton

Yesterday I was having a lively Instagram chat with fashion designer, Peter Jensen (- shrug-, you know) about how great Barbara Hutton's bio, "Poor Little Rich Girl" is. 


I included this trash and dish back in 2011 as part of the ever growing "It Can't All Be Dior" book club, but like Jensen, I feel it is due for a re-read, honey 





But still so, so good. This is a summer beach read for every year! 

Original post: http://itcantallbedior.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-club-poor-little-rich-girl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!