Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This Weekend I Escaped to Istanbul

Oh how I WISH I was one of those "she's so lucky" types that weekends in the Black Sea, but alas I am purely referring to a candle






Granted this an Archipelago candle (ooh, Greek vocab time. How many Byzantine states can I fit in one post, honey?) so our little Park Slope home took on the sea cliffs of the Istanbul (was Constantinople!) with a heady blend of black cannibus, warm ambers and flush rose leaves. Green and exotic, this scent made the unshakable heat of our New York apartment feel like a divine invitation to wine and Netflix heavy evenings in the a/c



(Turn down the lights, turn down the bed...)


Trust me on this one: Archipelago Istanbul tin candle, $12 for 5.9oz at http://www.archipelago-usa.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductName=Istanbul%20Travel%20Tin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!