Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Hudson Made Workwear Piece is LIVE



Part of my crazy busy of late is a new company I've started writing for, Hudson Made. Hudson Valley, New York based purveyors of rustic and artisinal items for men, home and life. 

This company sources great pieces locally and offers up a whole lifestyle built on the story of each piece. I had the good fortune to write my first article for them (which they loved!) about the history of workwear and its rightful place in modern fashion. 


Definitely give it a look-see



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!